Monday, September 15, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

So im pretty much fired at doing this whole blog thing. I have not updated in a long time. well lets update hard core. Labor day weekend was the best weekend of my life hands down. Me, Corey, and April went and saw my best friend from California when she was in town, When we found out she was in town April and I were like "DUUUUDDDDEE we are soo hanging out with her" and we did. We had an amazing time with her just chillin and catchin up on fun times we've had online. April and I met sam online and have been talking with her for 2 years and have not hung out with her or met her until she was in town. It was the best weekend of my life HANDS DOWN!

put your party face on gurl!
Drip Drip!

cuteness!

Seriously me and Ape love sam!


Road Trip!

I freaking love these two people!







No comments: