Monday, September 15, 2008

4 Months

Sooooo Tomorow is mine and Coreys 4 month anniversery and I am way excited :D!! He is the most amazing guy I have ever had in my life seriously. He knows how to treat a girl with respect, he treats me like a princess he never yells at me only in a joking way when we are having our "fake" fights he is really protective when my knees are hurting he's rubbing them when my neck hurts he rubs it or stratches my back or what ever, when I am sick he is making sure I am in bed sleeping and getting rest and not up and playing around. I seriously LOVE!!! him. I can't wait to get my ring from him. Yes we are getting engaged I dont know when but we are getting engaged he is the one for me. I know its only been 4 months but I have never felt this way i feel about him about any other guy i have been with. i know we are young but we don't plan on getting married until we are financially fit and a good age so nothing to worry about family. he is soooo amazing i am telling you he just knows how to treat me right he loves me with all his heart and i love him with all my heart he is very lovey dovey with me he writes me notes on our anniversaries and gives me roses its really cute he calls me when he is having a down day just to hear my voice because it makes him smile he says i make his heart beat really fast when he's around me which is true i can feel it, its cute. he makes me so happy i have never been so happy in my life and all my friends can see it my family is starting to see it, he loves my nieces and nephews and that's a big thing for me because i love kids and i have 12 nieces and nephews and he plays with all of them Brennan and Hannah are his buddies playing football with him just playing with him its great. he makes me melt when I'm around him because hes just so sweet and cute with me all the time, he beats all my ex boyfriends even though i haven't really had a real boyfriend but he beats all the rest of the guys i have been with. I LOVE YOU COREY!

No comments: