Monday, March 2, 2009

I really suck!...

So I really suck at this whole blog thing I've been real busy and lazy to write in a month and half well I am not busy at the moment anyways a lot has happened in the past month and half too I don't know where to start. Well let's start with school if you don't know I'm in school to go be a pediatric RN it's a great goal to go for and I know I can do it because I absolutly love kids and want to help them out as best as I can so that's the reason and I know I can do it. Other news I am the "official" assistant for my best friends photography aprilDAWN she is amazing I am also her model for her too. Me her and my boyfriend went to the temples couple of weeks ago and we both were her models and looked great the pics turned out amazing. Nothing else is really new except that corey and I have been dating for almost 10 months it's crazy longest relationship ever I love h with all of my heart mind and soul I love him more than anything the world and can't wait till the day he asks me to marry him it's going to be great anyways there's pics to come soon I need to get them from april then they will be up.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this thing needs spellcheck and some puncuation. Come on Jess, you graduated from High School, remember?

love ya- Jason Husk