Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

So Two days ago was Halloween I know I am slackin on my Blog but I am updating right now on what has happened the last two days. So anyways Halloween night Corey came over to get ready, we went to my sisters house for trick or treating for a little bit. about 8pm we left to go hang out with April and Angela for a little while. After Angela left Corey, April and I went to this dress up night at The Buzz Night Club it was the best time I have ever had ever. We danced all night long, it was free to get in so we now decided that every Halloween we are going to go there and have a great time.

Jackie's Brother was there and was dressed up as the jabawaki's(sp) America's Best Dance Crew on MTV and they won the most unique costume contest it was really cool to see all the different costumes there, Although there were some costumes I didn't need to see on some people because it was to revealing but those are teenagers for you I guess. but I have to say it was the best time I have ever had.




April-Princess Fairy
Me-Scary thingy!





No comments: